Lead our dynamic and rapidly growing fashion content division from the front! Apply for our Fashion Content Head Jobs today.
We’re looking for a Fashion Content Head with extensive experience, who can lead our in-house and satellite teams of fashion writers, editors, SMEs and copywriters.
As our Head Of Fashion Content, you will oversee and be actively involved in the following functions.
Establishing Internal Guidelines And Processes
- Developing brand voice and tone guidelines for all our key clients
- Developing SEO guidelines for the catalog and marketing content
- Creating writing and editing checklists for the fashion content team to follow
- Conceptualizing and establishing internal writing and QC processes
- Optimizing the process workflow across content and QC for operational efficiency
- Creating an assessment system for QC purposes, and predefined reporting systems
Creating Fashion Guides, Style Guides and Glossaries
- Creating a complete glossary of fashion terminology for ready reference
- Creating a comprehensive fashion writing guide for training the writers
- Creating independent style guides for different types of apparel and accessories
- Educating fashion writers and editors across these style guides and how to use them
Project Planning And Management
- Hiring junior and senior (QC) staff and building fashion content teams for multiple clients
- Ensuring operational efficiency across all teams and projects
- Interfacing with client-side POCs to build lasting professional relationships with customers
- Framing comprehensive and highly effective content marketing strategies
- Identifying content marketing opportunities and helping the sales team onboard new clients
- Grooming the complete fashion content team by setting solid challenges and milestones
Overseeing All Fashion Content Marketing Collateral
Including and not limited to:
- Catalog content
- Buying Guides
- SEO Category Pages
- Newsletters and SMS Campaigns
- Blog Content
- Copywriting (website, banners, campaigns)
- Social Media Marketing
As our Fashion Content Head, you will interface with our steadily growing list of enterprise and mid-sized customers.
Qualifications We’re Looking For
Applicants should have:
- Graduate or post-graduate degree (in the fashion domain)
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in content marketing/e-commerce content marketing
- Extensive fashion knowledge and exceptional management skills
- The drive to work in a highly dynamic startup environment
How To Apply
Think you’re the right fit for the role? Send us a mail, tell us more about who you are and what you’ve done.
Subject: Fashion Content Head Job Application
Attachments: Your resume/CV, samples of previously completed work
Shoot out your application mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our HR team will get in touch with you at the earliest. Check our Facebook page to get to know us better!