Are You A Human Resources Superstar? Are You Looking For HR Manager Jobs In Bangalore?
We’ve got a rapidly growing roster, and we’re looking for an HR manager to handle everything personnel-related. You’ll be directly in charge of creating end-to-end HR solutions for a young, energetic workforce. If you think you’ve got the skills and grit, apply now!
What The Role Involves
- Driving strong recruitment measures across all boards, channels and departments for multiple roles within the organization from the front, and meeting all immediate manpower requirements for individual projects on time
- Generating ideas and channels that drive through more relevant job applications, through multiple approaches including online and offline campaigns, campus placements, internship openings, etc.
- Enforcing general professional discipline and workplace etiquette to foster an ideal work environment
- Developing strong internal processes for talent recruitment and retention, through online and offline measures
- Effectively balancing the goals of the company and employee needs
- Developing orientation and on-boarding procedures for all new hires, by helping them engage better with their immediate supervisors and easing them into the role
- Coordinating with internal project managers on talent acquisition/retention/termination to ensure that all teams are adequately staffed and performing consistently
- Defining Key Performance Indicators across various roles, and using the same to periodically gauge employee performance and growth within the company
- Managing employee relations by tracking attendance and performance targets, and addressing grievances and sicknesses
- Implementing regular employee engagement through team activities and other incentives
- Ensuring employee welfare and safety through internal measures
- Developing and maintaining an HR budget for different functions within the organization
Key Skills And Traits We’re Looking For
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Skilled at communication and personal interaction
- A keen eye for personnel evaluation
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- The ability to make objective and impartial decisions
- Discretion, trustworthiness and tact
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Good at networking and building relationships
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
Do You Need Experience?
Hell yes! We’re looking for candidates who have at least 3-4 years of experience in Human Resource Management.
How To Apply
Email us at email@example.com and make sure you include:
- Your updated resume
- A cover letter detailing why you’d be a perfect fit for the role
Subject Line: HR Manager Job Application
Take a look at our Facebook page or our writing blog to learn more!