Are you an experienced content professional? We’re looking for Assistant Content Managers in Chennai!
Do you want to use your extensive experience in the digital content industry to help build a booming startup? Read on to learn more about the role of an Assistant Content Manager.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Initiating projects and managing them end to end
- Developing content teams that work on-site and off-site on generating informative content and incisive copy for clients
- Handling high pressure situations by guiding your team through them
- Setting up both quality and quantity goals and meeting them consistently
- Recording the performance of your team and ensuring their growth through consistent feedback and appraisals
- Communicating with the top management consistently and presenting comprehensive project reports
- Keeping a track on all numbers with extensive trackers for revenue and project submission numbers
- Being involved in key processes like hiring, for your team
- Making sure the client is happy with our work by maintaining sky-high quality levels
What We’re Looking For:
- Natural leadership ability
- Keen eye for detailing
- Experience in internet publishing/digital marketing
- Thorough research skills
- Overwhelming need to build an awesome company
Who Can Apply:
Experienced professionals from the content industry with 3 or more years of experience can apply. Not as experienced but still think you’ve learned the right skills? Apply and show us what you’ve got!
Where You’ll Work:
Shape your career in one of the most important metropolitan cities of the country – Chennai. Our Chennai office is where it all started, and you’ll get to experience Wordplay’s roots here.
Average CTC: INR 3.6 lakhs per annum
Send in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Your resume
– A brief description of yourself
– Samples of your previously written work
Subject Line: Full Time Assistant Content Manager Application