Great with people and processes? We have Community Management Jobs open in Chennai – apply now!
We have openings in our Chennai office for organized, driven professionals who can handle a large team of freelancers.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Fostering a community of freelance writers and taking care of their needs
- Execute our client projects through the freelance writing team
- Constantly assign and procure work from the freelance community
- Ensuring timely content delivery to the editing team
- Maintaining all project documents on a daily basis
- Managing the financial aspects such as freelancer payments
What We’re Looking For:
- The Drive to Startup
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Spoken
- Killer organization skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google apps suite
- Ability to handle high pressure situations
Who Can Apply:
You’re a suitable candidate if you’re a fresher or even if you have experience in relevant HR and Operations roles. Since the community management role is unique to our company, we look at a mixed bag of criteria from organizational ability, communication skills and strength of character.
Where You’ll Work:
One of the largest urban areas in the country, Chennai is where the Wordplay journey first began. You’ll be working with a team of creative professionals who know how to work hard and party hard too.
Average CTC: INR 1.8 – 2.4 lakhs per annum
Send in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Your resume
– A brief description of yourself
Subject Line: Full Time Community Manager Application