On the hunt for junior fashion stylist jobs in Bangalore? We’re hiring!
Have an eye for all that’s trendy and chic? Join our growing fashion team to work with some of the biggest clients around!
We’re looking for junior fashion stylists who can assist our photography and content divisions with the necessary subject matter expertise.
What The Role Involves
- Preparing for photoshoots with mood boards and style charts
- Sourcing necessary apparel, accessories and props to style catalog or themed shoots
- Framing and executing a plan for effective, smooth processes during shoots
- Maintaining a comprehensive database of all the images taken in a shoot, to catalogue and present them effectively when required
- Helping the content team with fashion related projects by providing details and tips
Skills We’re Looking For
Qualification: Bachelor’s/master’s degree or diploma in a fashion related course
Join Date: Immediate
Here’s a quick round-up of what we look for in our junior fashion stylist candidates.
- An ability to create multiple styling options within given time frames
- Strong knowledge on all aspects of fashion and its related terminology
- An ability to source appropriate apparel and accessories for specific styles (Western formal, Indian casual etc)
- Sufficient knowledge of make-up and hair styling
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Hardworking nature, with an eye for detail
- Tech savvy nature and familiarity with Google Docs and MS Office
- Highly organized approach, with good time management skills
- A flair for building relationships and networking within the industry
How To Apply
Send in your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (write a nice cover letter!) and we’ll get in touch with you.
Subject Line: Junior Fashion Stylist Job Application
Visit our Facebook page to learn more about us!