Apply for IT admin jobs in Bangalore!
Are you good with computer hardware installation, troubleshooting and networking? We’re hunting for IT & facility admins who can setup and maintain our office infrastructure, and ensure that work goes on smoothly and uninterrupted.
What The Role Involves
- Identifying and supervising vendors, securing proposals
- General office upkeep
- Employee welfare and event management
- Managing company documentation, invoices, reviewing contracts etc
- Asset maintenance and supervision
- Supervision of support staff
- Managing and scheduling HR interviews, performing initial screening of new candidates
- Assisting with other aspects of internal work processes when required
If these tasks sound right up your alley, apply for IT admin jobs today!
Skills We’re Looking For
Here’s what we look for in candidates who apply for IT admin jobs at Wordplay:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in any IT-related field (or professional experience)
- Should have completed a computer course on MCITP papers, computer hardware networking or CCNA
- Microsoft certification in any operating system (preferred, but not required)
- Prior system admin experience (preferred, but not required)
- Good communication skills (English, Hindi, Kannada and knowledge of other local languages a plus, in that order of priority)
- Good command over MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel), has type writing skills, can write great formal letters
- Hardworking nature, with an eye for detail
- A fantastic team player who can coordinate well
Interested? Apply today!
Send in your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com!
Subject Line: IT & Facility Admin Job Application
Do note that this is an entry level position with a basic pay scale.